The Pro-Slit phantom is the so-called slit camera for accurate measurement of the focal spot size according to IEC 60336:2020. Its main advantages are repeatability, accuracy and possibility to measure the size of any focal spot. Because of the small attenuation of the outer cover this tool can also be used with dental digital detectors - detector receives enough radiation to be triggered.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 11.5 mm
- 0.01 mm wide and 10 mm long slit with 8° spread
- Supports the range described in IEC 60336:2020 for the slit evaluation method: 0.1 mm to 3.0 mm
- Diaphragm made of tungsten
- Embedded in PMMA with additional stainless steel shielding
- Optional Pro-Stand in a heavy duty carrying case with two layer foam inlay