Pro-NM ResL for determination of resolution of Scintillation Cameras. The phantom offers precise determination of camera intrinsic resolution, collimator spatial resolution, field size and linearity. Apart from this standard size phantoms, we offer different sizes and configurations manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- The most cost-effective means of performing routine quality control checks of gamma camera resolution or linearity on the market today
- One image per detector head is all that’s needed to equally and effectively test all quadrants of the gamma camera
- Perform routine quality control tests of spatial resolution and linearity in approximately one quarter of the time needed at present, which will make it possible to save time and money!
- Quickly and easily perform extrinsic testing and intrinsic visual evaluation
- Outperforms any 90° bar phantom, single-frequency Parallel-Line Equal-Space (PLES), Hine-Duley or orthogonal hole test pattern
- Meet mandatory requirements of state quality control
- Optimized for dual and triple-head gamma cameras
- Ideal for large detectors. Its large size covers UFOV
- Increase patient throughput