This ACR accredited Full Field phantom was designed to test the performance of a digital mammographic system by evaluating the system’s ability to image small structures similar to those found clinically: micro-calcifications, fibrous structures in ducts and tumor-like masses. It is similar to the Pro-MAM Accreditation phantom, the main difference being the size: the FF (Full Field) version is larger and covers the entire image detector, thus eliminating scatter.
- Dimensions: 311.2 x 190.5 x 41.3 mm
- Simulates 42 mm compressed breast of average glandular / adipose composition (50% / 50%)
- Wax insert:
- Nylon fibrils diameters: 0.89, 0.75, 0.61, 0.54, 0.40 and 0.30 mm
- Microcalcifications: 0.32, 0.28, 0.23, 0.20, 0.17 and 0.14 mm Al2O3 specks
- Tumor-like masses: 1.00, 0.75, 0.50, 0.38, 0.25 and 0.20 mm thick
- Comfortable carrying case