The compact and easy to use phantom for performance evaluation of fluoroscopic systems according to Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) specifications. It also meets recommendations of AAPM Report No. 60 “Instrumentation Requirements of Diagnostic Radiological Physics”. It is optimized for both under- and over-table fluoroscopic tubes.
- Set of acrylic plates making total thickness of 193 mm
- Thanks to modular construction different total thicknesses can be easily set up
- Size of acrylic plates is 177.8 x 177.8 mm
- 2x 2.3 mm aluminium filters can be screwed underneath the acrylic plates
- Four beads embedded on the top plate can be used as orientation points for collimation setup
- Phantom stands on two legs 100 mm above tabletop
- One leg is a probe holder
- Back plate with a handle can be easily unscrewed for over-table measurements
- Additional 1.6 mm copper filter simulates the presence of a 2 mm thick layer of barium sulfate, and can be used to measure the air kerma rate (free in air)
- 3.2 mm lead plate simulates maximum attenuation, and can be used to measure the maximum air kerma rate (free in air)
- Two types of a fluoroscopic image quality test object containing 8 low-contrast holes in an aluminium disc and 8 high contrast meshes or a high contrast resolution lead plate (from 0.6 to 5.0 LP/mm).
- Heavy duty carrying case
|Under-table set up|
|Over-table set up|