Thermo Scientific™ FHT 762 Wendi-2 Wide-Energy Neutron Detector features high sensitivity and an excellent energy and angular response provided by the WENDI-2 design originally developed at Los Alamos.
Fits to FHT 6020 area monitor and FH 40 G survey meter.
Combines excellent energy response in the “normal” energy range up to 15 MeV with a close match to H™(10) behavior up to 5 GeV.
- Thermal to 5 GeV energy range according to H™(10), ICRP 74
- High sensitivity due to large He-3 tube
- Excellent gamma rejection
- Design was originally developed at Los Alamos
- No significant spill-over needs to be considered for gamma dose rates up to 1 Sv/h
- FHT 6020 area monitor,
- FH 40 G survey meter