Thermo Scientific™ FHT 192 is a wide-range ionization chamber for high-precision ambient equivalent dose rate measurements. Ideal for connecting to either the FHT 6020 area monitor or the FH 40 G survey meter for measurements at high energy accelerators or X-ray sources.
The FHT 192 Ionization Chamber is based on the famous PTB-approved medium-pressure chamber FHT 191 N, which is used as a reference standard detector by many organizations.
- Chamber geometry design offers both excellent angular dependence (-45° to +90°) and energy dependence
- Chamber is equipped with Styrofoam protection in order to minimize temperature change-induced currents
- 30keV to 7MeV energy range
- 100nSv/h to 1Sv/h dose rate range
- 0.75 sphere angular response
- Integrated preamplifier fits to: FHT 6020 area monitors; FH 40 G survey meter; and SVG2 military Radiac
- High dose option with remote preamplifier
- FHT 6020 Area Monitor
- FH 40 G Survey Meter
- SVG2 RadiacMeter