Thermo Scientific™ Underwater Detector System (UWDS), based on the FH40G Survey Meter, is designed to detect high gamma fields under water.
High-range GM tube-based detector is designed to be continuously used in areas where high exposure levels exists.
System consists of the FHZ312 underwater detector and a 65ft. (20m) watertight cable to be used with a FH 40 G survey meter.
- System has quick-disconnect connectors which allow customization of cable length and facilitate easy decontamination
- The FH40G Survey Meter features a large, backlit digital display with analog bar graph
- Other features include data logging (up to 256 data points), adjustable alarms and built-in speaker with adjustable click rate proportional to the count rate
- GM tube with a range of 10mR/h to 1,000R/h
- Simultaneous internal and external detector rate measurements
- Wide range response
- Ruggedized construction
- Waterproof detector housing and cable
- Stainless steel detector housing to facilitate decontamination
- “Smart Probe” with calibration
- Parameters stored in the detector
- FHZ312A underwater detector and a 20m (65ft.) watertight cable
- FH 40 G survey meter