Be prepared for virtually any radiation contamination scenario. The Thermo Scientific™ Radeye™ X Series Survey Meters comprise three different types of compact, multi-purpose survey meters suited for a wide range of applications where personnel risk radiation exposure, whether they are emergency responders, fire fighters, nuclear power plant employees, or medical professionals. RadEye X Series Survey Meters can operate with virtually any manufacturer's Geiger-Mueller, scintillation or proportional detectors to perform general count rate, surface contamination and dose rate measurements.
Features for all Survey Meters in the RadEye X Series:
- Connector Types MHV.
- Battery powered (2 x AAA alkaline or rechargeable), powered desktop station available as option.
- Alarms 80 dB at distance of 30cm (11.8 in.).
- Clear and large display.
- Versatile operation modes.
- Communication interface: Infrared (IR), optional IR to USB cable or IR to serial cable, optional Bluetooth™.
- Settings and data analysis done by optional Windows™ based PC-software via serial data connection, USB or Bluetooth.
- Logs last 250 alarms, error messages and changes of configuration.
- Background subtraction: in count rate and contamination mode.
- Probe library for 16 different detectors with data like high voltage, calibration factor, dead time correction, overload threshold, detector area and timeout for detector failure; Default values for common probes are preset.
- Internal memory: The last 1500 measured values are saved and can be read out via PC program; Max and mean value of count rate and dose rate; Time interval is factory preset to 120s by default; Scaler measurements and momentaneous readings stored manually.
- Averaging filters: Ratemeter filter type - Advanced Digital Filter (ADF), Digital RC-Filter with time constant, 1s to 180s, depending on count rate and count rate change.
- Certifications/Compliance EMC: Disturbance emission - EN 61000-6-3, immunity - EN 61000-6-2.