Slab phantoms for radiation absorption and scattering measurement
This phantom is suitable for quality assurance in Diagnostic X-Ray and dosimetry measurements in photon and electron beams, based on the relation between ionization chamber.
It is designed using optimum grade raw material and the latest technology. We offer this range in different specifications to suit the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
- PMMA (Acrylic glass) is an amorphic thermoplastic, known under the trade name Plexiglas®
- Crystal-clear visibility in the transparent versions
- High surface hardness, rigidity and stiffness
- Opal designs particularly suited for light technology applications
- Very good UV resistance
- Easily glued and sealed
- Stress crack sensitive and brittle