Simple to use and economic tool to perform true spatial alignment and coincidence tests on IGRT systems. Pro-RT Align-Cube contains engraved markings on the exterior and radiographic markers inside. The isocenters of both the OBI and the EPID can be checked for true spatial alignment and coincidence with that of the treatment beam.
The phantom ensures the accuracy of linacs’ image-guidance systems, including CBCT, x-ray volumetric imaging (XVI) and on-board imaging (OBI).
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 120 mm
- Made of material similar to water
- Markings for 100 x 100 mm and 40 x 40 mm radiation field check
- One central fiducial ceramic sphere – 6.35 mm diameter
- Two magnification-check fiducial ceramic spheres – 6.35 mm diameter
- One offset ceramic sphere target – 6.35 mm diameter
- Carrying case