IMPROVES WORKFLOW FOR BREAST BIOPSY SPECIMEN HANDLING
GRID-VIEW® was developed specifically to address inadequacies in the post operative handling of surgical breast biopsy specimens and multiple core biopsy specimens.
It’s unique design and radio-opaque grid provide an efficient system for imaging, transporting and identifying breast biopsies. The clamshell design, for example, was chosen to accommodate larger specimens without compromising performance or convenience. GRID-VIEW® will contain specimen fluids.
GRID-VIEW® are available in three grid patterns and can be purchased as a carton of 12 units, or as a case of 12 cartons (144 units).
- Reduces surgery time through improved imaging turn- around
- Improves communication between surgery, radiology and pathology
- Eliminates physical handling of specimens in radiology
- Eliminates the need for needles or wires
- Reduces risk of exposure to blood-borne pathogens