The PET/SPECT Thorax Phantom is an optimal tool for study in nuclear medicine. It allows examination of myocardial density through SPECT imaging:
- Verification of myocardial imaging with the use of various RI solution densities
- Ability to capture defects of the myocardial region
- Can reproduce image variations of the heart by injecting RI solutions in the liver, kidney and lungs.
It also can be used for examination of RI solution density for simulated tumors
- The simulated tumors can be inserted into lung, liver and breast
- Tumors can be filled with FDG/RI solution into the spheres for evaluation of density, size and placement