MADE FOR NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS WITH MORE ORGANS THAN THE LAWRENCE LIVERMORE REALISTIC PHANTOM
The Fission-Product Phantom is partially modeled after the Lawrence Livermore Realistic Phantom. It was developed by RSD to meet the needs of nuclear power stations and other facilities that require more organs than provided by the Lawrence Livermore Realistic Phantom.
This phantom may be used on a couch, in a chair, or standing. It includes the head and neck, the complete torso, and stub legs articulated at the hips (which are also needed for the sitting position). The same access to the torso cavity is provided as in the Lawrence Livermore Realistic Phantom.
Fission-Product Phantom system includes:
- Head, neck, neck cover plate for thyroid access
- Complete torso and gridded torso cover
- Inert heart, lungs, lymph nodes, thyroid, liver, kidneys, stomach, pancreas, spleen, small and large intestines
- Stub legs with pivot bolts
- Permanent shipping and storage case