Ultrasound compatible puncture block is anatomically correct and offers realistic image of ultrasound. It includes lumbar vertebrae, spinous process, superior articular process, transverse process, epidural space and spinal dura mater.
- Ultrasound-guided lumbar puncture
- Ultrasound-guided epidural anaesthesia
- CSF collection and CSF pressure measurement
- Ultrasonic landmarks of lumbar spine can be visualized.
- Replacement parts are durable for multiple procedures.
- This simulator can be positioned in the upright or lateral position.
- Transparent block makes the needle trace visible.
- The lumbar region model provides a platform for wide training opportunities, by adding interchangeable training blocks for landmark and uoroscopic procedures