Practice both transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound procedures in one
Female pelvic ultrasound examination phantom facilitates teaching and learning how to practice both transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound procedures using one‘s own device. Typical female pelvic pathologies are prepared for various training.
- Female pelvic ultrasound screening both with transvaginal and transabdominal scanning
- Endometrial cancer, uterine broid
- dermoid cyst of ovary
- bleeding at douglas cavum
Ectopic pregnancy phantom
- Ectopic pregnancy in a fallopian tube
- Visualization of pathologies
- 3D ultrasound imaging restructuring
- Realistic pathology for transvaginal ultrasound training as well as transabdominal procedure.
- Excellent ultrasound image quality.
- Anatomically correct and life-like images.
- Universally compatible to any ultrasound machine.
- 2 types of interchangeable phantoms with various pathologies