MediTron S.A / Official distributor Samsung Ultrasound for the Switzerland
1 Junior sales engineer
1 Senior sales engineer
Attached to the ultrasound Sales Manager, your have the responsibility of sales, margin and development of market share in your assigned area.
A a sales expert, you role is to increase the turnover, by intervening with customers (hospitals, clinics, and private physicians...).
Your main tasks:
- You prospect and develop the sales of our products with diversified accounts, putting in place a plan of action corresponding to the development potential of your region.
- You are responsible for the development of your assigned area and maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and customer satisfaction by adopting a strong commercial and relational strategy with your interlocutors.
- You are responsible for the qualification of projects and the organization of demonstrations
- You put in place and complete financial records in agreement with our internal process.
The assets to succeed:
- You have a business school type or University background and a solid experience in Ultrasound (min. 2 years).
- Rigorous in the sales process, your tenacity and your competitive spirit allow you to develop your results in a measurable way. Your relational qualities and your ability to work independently as well as with a team are your assets to succeed in this mission.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Office Suite.
- German speaking with good knowledge of English and french (essential for this position)
Why join us: this opportunity will allow you to discover Imaging applied to the medical sector.
To learn more about a New Healthacre Solution click here
If you are interested in this challenge, please apply online using the contact form. Hiring manager: Riccardo Berti
Samsung is a major player in medical innovations and technologies allowing to offer first quality care. We are unique across the continuum of care combining medical imaging.
MediTron, active in the Radiology for 27 years and distributes successfully since 2012 the Samsung Ultrasound range.