Field Position Analyzer that Saves Time and Money
The Piranha Panoramic Holder with straps is specially designed for attaching the Piranha to dental panoramic equipment. With this holder you'll get an easy and quick positioning of the Piranha without any hazle with tape. The fluoroscent markings with scales guides you to correct positioning. The holder can also with advantage be used for other purposes where the Piranha has to be attached to a surface, e.g. Cone Beam CT units.
Note that on panoramic systems with sliding cassette, the Piranha holder with straps is not possible to use. In these cases we recommend the Piranha Panoramic Holder Magnetic instead.
The Piranha is ideal for measurement on panoramic (OPG) systems and all other vertical positioning of the Piranha. The small detector area and the "Piranha position check" ensures accurate and reproducible results. Since the Piranha works wireless, you do not have to worry about any cable during the rotation of the OPG. The Piranha Panoramic Holder makes it possible to attach the Piranha on the panoramic system and quickly perform the measurement.
To perform a measurement
- Place the Piranha inside the “Snap-in” Piranha Holder.
- Attach the suction cup to help secure the Panoramic Holder and strap.
- Wrap the Multi-adjustable strap around the machine housing and lock the clips. Tighten if necessary.
- Make sure the Piranha is in position by sliding it to the right or to the left. The fluorescent screen helps guide you to the desired position.
The Piranha Panoramic Holder Straps consists of the following parts
- Easy ”Snap-In” Piranha Holder
- Fixation Suction Cup
- Multi-adjustable Strap with locking clips