An efficient system for imaging, transporting and identifying breast biopsies and multiple core specimens
GRID-VIEW® was developed specifically to address inadequacies which exist with regards to the post operative handling of surgical breast biopsy specimens and multiple core biopsy specimens. It’s unique design and radio-opaque grid provide an efficient system for imaging, transporting and identifying breast biopsies.
- Reduces surgery time through improved imaging turnaround
- Improves communication between surgery, radiology and pathology
- Eliminates physical handling of specimens in radiology
- Eliminates the need for needles or wires
- Reduces risk of exposure to blood-borne pathogens
Grid-View can now be purchased in cartons of 12 units or a case quantity of 12 cartons. (144 units)
When Ordering specify CIRS Part Number (i.e. 240A for Carton of 12 units Grid-View "A")
- Biopsy Tissue is placed in GRID-VIEW® container.
- GRID-VIEW® container is delivered to Radiology for confirmation image.
- GRID-VIEW® container with biopsy is delivered undisturbed to pathology with the x-ray image.
- Specimen is compared with x- ray image by pathologist for isolation of suspect tissue or calcifications.
Unique design accommodates the largest surgical specimens without compromising performance or convenience.
- 240A - Carton of 12 Grid-View "A" Containers
- 240B - Carton of 12 Grid-View "B" Containers
- 240C - Carton of 12 Grid-View "C" Containers
- 242A - Case of 144 Grid-View "A" Containers (12 Cartons)
- 242B - Case of 144 Grid-View "B" Containers (12 Cartons)
- 242C - Case of 144 Grid-View "C" Containers (12 Cartons)