Wireless dosimeter based on low power consumption, low weight and low price
Real time registration of dosimetric data and storage in internal memory. Sending of information to the Dosimetry Management Service by telematic Systems.
Radiation exposed personnel carry GDES WPD.1 dosimeter during the whole working day following the same methodology as with a TLD dosimeter (It can be used as dose operational control, together with TLD unit). Once the work finishes, the dosimeter should be placed in the load base. Then, the worker dose assignment is made through a touch panel located in the load base.
- Weight: 45 g
- Size: 73 x 56 x 21 mm
- Covering: ABS plastic covering without penetrations.
- Detector Semiconductor: (PIN Diode)
- Detectable radiation: Gamma, R-X (including pulsed radiation)
- Energy response: ± 20% 30 Kev - 1.5 Mev
- Angular response: ± 60o
- Dose rate linearity: ± 20 % 0,1 µSv/h – 0,5 Sv/h (Ref. Cs-137)
- Temperature: -10ºC a +40ºC
- Humidity: 40% a 90% HR
- IP Rating: IP65
- Communication: Buetooth / Wifi
- Battery: Litium polymer battery, rechargeable via induction.
- Autonomy: 7 days
- Nonvolatile memory Data permanently stored in internal memory with configurable storage period.
- Identification: Serial number in a label integrated in the dosimeter and duplicated in internal memory.
- Information management: Ad-hoc software developed to manage dosimetric data, dose allocation, warnings of overexposures, etc