Horizon is three imagers in one – a dry film imager, color imager, and grayscale paper imager. Switching between film, color and paper requires no operator intervention. The all-in-one imager is an enormous breakthrough in performance, cost and quality for healthcare facilities. The Horizon's ultra-compact footprint easily allows it to be placed on a desk, counter, or in mobile applications. Requiring less than two feet of desk space and weighing less than 70 pounds, Horizon delivers superior diagnostic quality images and unmatched versatility. Its multiple media features make Horizon the ideal choice for different modalities, or a multiple modality department.
The Horizon is an intelligent, desktop dry film imager that produces superior diagnostic quality medical films as well as color and grayscale paper images fast, conveniently and affordably. The imager is compatible with many industry standard protocols including DICOM and Windows network printing. High speed image processing, networking, and spooling are standard.
The Horizon combines diagnostic film, color paper and grayscale paper printing to provide the world's most versatile medical imager. Horizon's multiple media options help to immediately cut your costs, build referring physician loyalty and attract new business. High speed image processing, networking and spooling are standard.
- Image Quality - Laser quality images at direct thermal prices
- Multi-media - The only imager that does blue and tranparent-base film imaging as well as medical quality grayscale and color prints Holds up to 300 sheets of film, more than any other dry imager
- Versatile - Go from film to color printing with no operator intervention
- Interface . DICOM, PostScript and video
- Convenience - Easy to site, weighs less than 80 Ibs. and takes up less than two feet or desk space
- Speed - Fastest time-to-first-print in it's class
- Worldwide Connectivity - Easily interfaces with virtually all major manufacturer's systems
- Affordable - An overall total lower cost solution including film and media running costs, maintenance and service
- Perfect For These Modalities - The solution for Digital Radiography, PACS, CR, Ultrasound, CT. MR and other multi-slice tomographic procedures