: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/clients/844ee2187cee70a16a19090345f717c4/web/medical-physics/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php
on line 73
Exradin CT Chambers are durable detectors for performing the measurements necessary in the CTDI (computed tomography dose index) calculations described in TG-74
The Exradin Advantage
- Fiducial markers identify the center and both ends of the collecting volume for easy setup in relation to the beam.
- Air-equivalent conductive plastic eliminates fragility or flaking of painted conductive layers.
- For performing the measurements necessary for calculating the CTDI, as described in TG-74, Quality Control in Diagnostic Radiology
- Fiducial markers identify center and both ends of the collecting volume providing easy setup in relation to the beam
- Body tube and guard constructed of C552 Shonka air-equivalent conducting plastic, providing robust design and excellent conductivity — eliminates fragility or flaking of painted conductive layers found in many chambers
Exradin A17 Ion Chamber
The A17 is tailored for MV and tomotherapy applications such as weekly QA checks or patient dose verification with phantoms and water tanks. It has excellent response uniformity over the chamber length with variation less than ±1.5%.
Exradin A101 Ion Chamber
The A101 performs the measurements necessary for calculating the CTDI as described in TG-74. It has excellent response uniformity over the chamber length with variation less then ±3%.
|Outside Diameter of Shell
|Inside Diameter of Shell
|Shell Wall Thickness
|Shell, Collector, and Guard Material
|Nominal Air Kerma Calibration Factor
|Maximum Polarizing Voltage
||PMMA sleeve to adapt chamber for 0.50" (12.7mm) phantom holes
||Integral 60Co Buildup in shell wall