: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/clients/844ee2187cee70a16a19090345f717c4/web/medical-physics/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php
on line 73
Perturbation Free “beam invisible“ Reference Signal Chamber for Relative Dosimetry
Stealth Chamber™: Unique Transparent Chamber Design enables "beam invisible" reference signal measurements with Efficiency AND Accuracy.
Skip walking into the linac room! The mounted Stealth Chamber™ overcomes the need to frequently reposition conventional reference chambers. Excellent reproducible and stable reference signal quality, even for SRS/ SBRT fields.
Typical time saving with StealthChamber based commissioning of a most used TPS: Calculation based on a typical amount of 55 times repositioning of a conventional reference chamber for a typical measurement of PDDs, HW-Profiles,in-plane and cross-plane profiles for 2 photon energies. Average time for entering LINAC vault for chamber repositioning was estimated to be 2 min. Values are examples and can vary depending on your commissioning needs.
- Avoid frequent walks into the bunker and save 2 hours each commissioning day
- Mounted StealthChamber design does not require frequent repositioning as previously required for every field size change using standard reference chambers
- Leverage continuous scanning efficiency without compromising measurement accuracy
- Excellent reproducible reference signal quality even for SRS / SBRT fields
Universal Plug & Play
- Use the StealthChamber with any existing water phantom
- Ready to use without additional system upgrades or modifications