: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/clients/844ee2187cee70a16a19090345f717c4/web/medical-physics/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php
on line 73
An Intuitive Path to Commissioning QA
The DoseView 3D is a 3-axis water scanning phantom that fuses robust hardware with easy-to-use software for superior beam commissioning and quality assurance measurements.
Built for Consistency
Manufactured with a rigid, one-piece cast aluminum frame and stainless steel leadscrews.
Precise, Three-Point Leveling
Three leveling screws are mounted above the scanning volume, making leveling easy even when the phantom is filled.
Fewer Cables, Faster Setup, Better Data
Reduced detector cable length lessens settling time and opportunity for cable leakage.
Durable, Accurate Stepper Motors
5 stepper motors maintain superior precision over the phantom’s lifetime.
Convenient, Wireless Pendant
An intuitive wireless pendant allows for easy vault operation without restricting movement.
Automatic Phantom Drain
Keep cables organized during testing
Cable carriers keep the motor connections compact and unobtrusive.
Reference Detector Holder
Sample Detector Holder
Position holders horizontally or vertically while maintaining a consistent origin location using the Detector Alignment System.
- Wireless pendant with 0.1 mm fine positioning facilitates automated alignment.
- Quickly switch detectors without resetting isocenter/origin.
- Integrated hardware, convenient software and wireless communication means fewer cables and fast setup.
- Easy, repeatable tank positioning using the Precision Positioning Platform.
Accurate Measurements, Fast
- Accelerate scan acquisition using low-noise, high-speed on-board electrometer.
- Rigid one piece cast aluminum frame ensures reliability and reproducibility in measurements.
Powerful Software, Quick Analysis
- Intuitive wizard based software allows saved scan routines in auto acquisition mode.
- Comprehensive suite of data management and manipulation tools.
- Acquire profile depth and PDD data in the same sequence.
- Easily export scan data to TPS with all supported systems included.