Thermo Scientific™ FHT 63 D Tritium Noble Gas Monitor is used to continuously monitor tritium in workplace or effluent air.
The counting gas and the sample air are blended and measured inside a triple proportional counter tube.
Measurement of tritium is taken from air sampling combined with counting gas; detection is made possible by a triple proportional counter tube. The measurement system is capable of compensating for interference from other noble gas isotopes.
- Used in stack emissions monitoring systems
- Offers maintenance-free long-term operation with easy systems integration via RS232 serial interface
- Uses low-cost methane gas supply; high-level spectroscopy-quality counting gas not required
- Direct read-out of measured values in physical units of Bq/m3
- LAN coupling optionally available
- Gas flow triple proportional counter tube
- Aerosol filter
- Measuring electronics FHT8000 operable under Windows™
- Menu-driven calibration check procedure with complete track record of detector data
- Low-noise maintenance-free membrane pump