Evaluate Motion Artefacts in CT Angiography
The CIRS Dynamic Cardiac Phantom is a precision instrument that simulates the realistic motion of an average human heart. It provides known, accurate and repeatable 3D motion of a solid heart model inside the tissue-equivalent thorax phantom. This phantom is designed as a comprehensive image analysis tool for calcification detection, iodine contrast resolution and ECG signal gating. The next Dynamic Cardiac Phantom, model 008C-T, is designed as a complete treatment analysis and research tool for cardiac stereotactic radiosurgery treatments of arrhythmia.
The cardiac phantom is constructed from the tissue equivalent thorax body, moving rod with the solid tissue equivalent heart inside, motion actuator, motion controller and CIRS Motion Control software.
- Anthropomorphic heart inside a thorax body
- Tissue equivalent materials
- Iodine contrast and calcification detection capabilities
- Contrast target interchangeability
- Complex heart motion combined with respiratory motion
- Sub-millimeter accuracy and reproducibility
- Motion software enables different cycles, amplitudes, and wave forms
- Correlated ECG signal with readable output