This stability (agar) phantom consists of a cylindrical phantom and agar material inside. Using this phantom a Signal to Noise Ratio, Signal Fluctuation to Noise Ratio, drift, and other imaging measures over a 100-volume or 200-volume fMRI scan can be performed. The agar phantom has characteristics similar to the T2 measures of a human head, but provides no change in signal. The T1 and T2 characteristics of the agar phantom at 3T are ~900 ms T1 and 30 ms T2.
- Overall cylinder dimensions: 140mm in diameter, 150mm in height
- Cylinder made of PMMA
- Filled with agar gel with T1 and T2 characteristic at 3T of ~900 ms T1 and 30 ms T2.
- Optional carrying case
- Complies with:
– ACR MRI Accreditation Program
– IPEM Report 80 “Quality Control in MRI”, 1998
– AAPM Rep. 28 “Quality Assurance methods & phantoms for MRI”, 1990
– AAPM Rep. 34 “Acceptance testing of MRI systems”, 1992
– AAPM Rep. 100 “Acceptance & Quality Assurance
- Procedures for MRI facilities”, 2010
- CE certified
- Manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration