Achieve the best radiation contamination detection limits possible with a personnel contamination monitor featuring 24 detectors. The Thermo Scientific™ IPM9X Personnel Contamination Monitor surveys the body, hands and feet for beta contamination using 24 gas-sealed body detectors and one overhead detector, each split into four detection zones for a total of 96. With more detection zones to successfully minimize background radiation and improve detection limits, you can be confident you're getting accurate scanning with actionable results.
IPM9X Personnel Contamination Monitor has three vertical arrays of six detectors (18 in total) for monitoring contamination on the body and clothing. Four detectors monitor the hands, one detector monitors the feet, and one overhead detector monitors the body.
- Excellent geometry for beta detection.
- Improved performance and a lower cost of ownership.
- Improved sensitivity due to smaller detector zones.
- Sum zones for distributed contamination.
- QuickScan technology to reduce count times.
- PC-controlled, with embedded Windows™ XP operating system.
- Indicators for changing background and conditions.
- Thermo Scientific™ ViewPoint™ compatible.
- Optional EPD or Fuji reader.
- SQL database stotage within the monitor.
- Measurements stored against a personnel identifier.
- User screens and voice prompts in user-selectable language.
- Dongle security, with three security levels.
- Calibration Integrity checking.