Be maintenance-free using Thermo Scientific™ FHT 59 Si Alpha/Beta Aerosol Monitor. It features easy systems integration and long-term operation. It measures aerosol-bound artificial alpha and beta activity concentration using a semiconductor detector.
Ideal in ambient air monitoring networks or stack emissions monitoring systems.
- Discriminates artificial from natural alpha activity by virtue of an ion-implanted silicon detector
- Maintenance-free long term operation by virtue of highly-reliable step filter mechanics
- Direct read-out of measured values in physical units of Bq/m3
- Menu-driven calibration procedure with complete track record of efficiency data
- Gas-ring vacuum pump
- Measuring electronics of FHT 8000 operated under Windows™
- Easy systems integration via RS232 serial interface
- LAN coupling optionally available
- Measuring Range (for artificial alpha and beta aerosols): 0.05/0.3Bq/m3 to 0.5 × 106Bq/m3
- Air Flow of low-noise, maintenance-free gas pump: ∽8m3/h