The Clinical research group in Samsung is excited to announce an upcoming webinar focusing on various topics related to controversies of CEUS including off-label and its complementary tool such as microvascular imaging ; MV-Flow™.
Controversies in contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
- Explore case studies and real-world scenarios to apply safety and legal knowledge when using CEUS in the pediatric population as well as pregnant patient.
- CEUS Bosniak classification of high-grade (Bosniak 3-4 lesions), and the value of MV-flow™ in renal lesion characterization.
Chair: Prof. Paul S. Sidhu, King’s College London, UK Speakers:
- Safety and legal aspects on the use of CEUS in children, Dr. Annamaria Deganello
King’s College Hospital, UK
- Safe and pivotal approach of CEUS In Pregnancy, Prof. Dirk-André Clevert
Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Germany
- CEUS of renal lesions, Bálint Botz MD, PhD
University of Pécs, Hungary
Register by click or scan