Safeguard public health whether the situation is emergency response or routine radiation monitoring. The Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Mobile ARIS™ Detection System is an advanced mobile solution for radiation survey, patrol and isotope identification in applications such as nuclear incident response, radiological hotspot identification, environmental contamination detection and routine security surveillance. Featuring intelligent software integration, this system saves comprehensive background contours to predetermine alarm conditions, increase response accuracy and reduce false positives.
The Matrix Mobile ARIS Detection System leverages the power of patented Natural Background Rejection (NBR) technology and the proprietary ARIS Advanced Radioisotope Identification System with Thermo Scientific™ ViewPoint™ Enterprise software. As an integral part of this software system, the ViewPoint Survey Client, makes it possible to easily survey an area to determine the background radiation contour. The survey data, correlated with GPS mapping coordinates, is saved for comparison with readings taken during periodic patrols.
- Two seven-liter Gamma Probes utilizing NBR technology to enhance sensitivity and reduce false positives.
- Neutron Probe.
- ARIS Radioisotope Identification System.
- Rugged laptop running ViewPoint Enterprise / Thermo Scientific™ ViewPoint™ Survey Client.
- Superior isotope identification speed, sensitivity, and flexibility.
- Mountable in a standard SUV or other vehicle.
- Gamma and neutron probes.
- Two seven-liter gamma probes (left / right) using NBR technology.
- Matrix Control Unit (MCU) electronics and controller.
- User-configurable alarm levels.
- GPS mapping of survey data.
- No requirement for operator expertise in gamma spectroscopy.
- Reduced need for operator interpretation during alarm events.
- Fewer false alarms and missed missed threats.
- Unparalleled flexibility, ranging from basic systems to the most comprehensive, from portal monitoring to mobile.
- Thermo Scientific™ RadReachBack™ communications system can be easily integrated with the Matrix Mobile ARIS to provide continuous, real-time data communications with a command center, expert analysis facility or next-level response personnel.