Fast, easy-to-set-up alternative to traditional water tanks for routine checks of a linear accelerator's photon beam.
A New Standard in Water-Equivalency
- Water equivalent material within 1.0% for photons, and is free of contaminants and air.
- Slabs from this unique material are exceptionally strong and will not stick together when stacked or stored.
- Not affected by changes in temperature or humidity
- Can be used for electrons
Unique Chamber Slab Design
In slabs that are at least 2 cm thick, cavities are available to accommodate parallel plate ion chambers or thimble type ion chambers. Instead of having multiple slabs for each thimble type ion chamber, a single ion chamber slab is used with interchangeable ion chamber plugs.
- Wide Range: Available in nine standard thicknesses.
- Tested for Consistency: Each production is tested at an independent calibration laboratory for consistency.
Additional products that utilize Blue Water
- QA BeamChecker Plus: Perform fast daily QA. Automatic energy detection, measurement acquisition, and reset.
- Stereotactic Dose Verification Phantom: Accommodates ion chamber and film dose measurements for commissioning treatment systems and plan specific dose verification.