We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. In principle, this website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or names of files accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. As far as on our sides personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. A data subject is a person about whom personal data are processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, retention, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. If and to the extent that the EU GDPR is applicable, we also process personal data on the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
- Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Processing of personal data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject under applicable EU law or under the applicable law of a country where the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- Processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject override these. The legitimate interests include, in particular, our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law. We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
With SSL/TLS encryption
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. No other data is collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
After you have given your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address as well as their use for sending the newsletter, you can revoke this at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe link" in the newsletter.
Right to confirmation
Every data subject has the right to request confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at any time.
Right of access
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive information about the data stored about him or her and a copy of this information from the operator of this website at any time and free of charge. In addition, information may be provided about the following, if applicable:
- purposes of processing
- categories of personal data processed
- recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration of the storage of the personal data
Right to rectification
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. In addition, the data subject has the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to request that incomplete personal data be completed, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
If you wish to exercise this right to rectification, you may contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to deletion (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the immediate deletion of personal data concerning him or her, where one of the following reasons applies and the processing is no longer necessary:
- The personal data were collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary.
- The data subject revokes the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- The data subject objects to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in the case of direct marketing and related profiling
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- The personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to arrange for the erasure of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the deletion request to be complied with immediately.
Within our online offer, we use the marketing services of the social network LinkedIn of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland ("LinkedIn").
For example, information about the operating system, the browser, the previously visited website (referrer URL), the web pages visited, the offers clicked on and the date and time of your visit to our website are collected.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred in pseudonymous form to a LinkedIn server in the USA and stored there. LinkedIn therefore does not store the name or email address of the respective user. Rather, the aforementioned data is only assigned to the person for whom the cookie was generated. This does not apply if the user has allowed LinkedIn to process without pseudonymization or has a LinkedIn account.
We use LinkedIn Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. All LinkedIn companies have adopted the standard contractual clauses to ensure that the data traffic to the USA and Singapore required for the development, implementation and maintenance of the services is carried out in a lawful manner. If we ask users for consent, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis for the use of LinkedIn Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The publisher may change or delete texts at its own discretion and without prior notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use of this website or access to it is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, its customers or partners are not responsible for any damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, allegedly caused by visiting this website and, consequently, assume no liability for such damages. The publisher also assumes no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third party websites that may be accessed through external links from this website. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. The publisher therefore expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that may offend common decency.
Right to information
If you have questions concerning our privacy protection policy or how your personal data is processed, please feel free to contact our Privacy Protection representative.
Pl. de l'industrie 2
1180 Rolle / Switzerland